To help make sure my pulls all line up I made several templates as I installed them.
Line up the template, use the spring loaded center punch to mark it, drill and install the pull:
See it worked! It allowed me to perfectly center one on the bottom of a base cabinet so the pull tab looks good right by the floor :D
This one is for changing the side the doors are mounted on. For some reason the base cabinets were marked for the doors to be reversed, but the tops were not.
The best way to unload the truck!
The yard is slowly getting cleaned up.
Progress -- I don't have counters yet, but the stove made a reasonable substitute considering last week I was using a couple five gallon pails!
Sunday evening, and then starting at 6am Monday, was moving all the small stuff out of the way of the carpet guys (who, by the contract, move the big stuff):
Kiya & Wes are planning to put down the cement board for the tile floors on Saturday LOL..FML.
Francisco & Miguel on the job:
Hmmmm...he used the Men At Work sign to patch another spot too.
I honestly can't remember if I put down the OSB or the contractors did back in '99 but clearly we did patch a significant section of sub-floor:
I would love to know what originally required a patch here, that Papu would've cut three sheets of plywood around it:
Oh, you cut it to fit outside! (When I -- alone -- installed the carpet in '99 I humped the whole roll inside and cut it fit as I unrolled it...)
Henry and Mort moved inside this weekend, and the Pothos that might just be the most difficult to kill thing I've ever known. It certainly is tolerant of neglect, when it looks seven eighths dead just put it in the sink and give it a good drink.
Seeming the rug. And using a couple boxes of subway tile I need to return to Home Depot for weight to help hold it down.
Post a Comment