Spent a good part of the morning setting up my final level lines.
Although I also ran out to get the parts to (eventually) hook up the kitchen sink.
Finishing nails helped hold up one end of the level while I drew the line.
Hey look, I have a teeny tiny itsy bitsy work area in my garage again!
Temporary ledges to hold up the shelves when mounting:
Doing my math on the back of the cabinets to pre-drill the holes for mounting:
Getting them in place with Steve's help:
Building frames to elevate them (for the new floors) and level them:
Dry fitting the first base cabinet:
Scribing to make a "big shim" to level the next section. I didn't sleep well last night (plus I have a cold), and decided that's it for the night. Tomorrow I'll need to make a jig and cut it.